See, My Little Pony is real.
Can Poptropica create the “Guess Who?” gold card and put these characters in different islands after a user gets “Guess Who?” from Poptropica Store.
Here are the Guess Who? followers to find in different islands?
- Download iPop
- Log in to the Poptropica account you want to change the costume of.
- Go to “Customizer”
- Switch “Customize by entering item IDs” to “Customize by entering the username of the account to clone.
- Type a costume username* (see list below) in “Username of account to clone”
- Clone only marks, pants, shirt, hair, item, pack, facial, overshirt, and overpants.
- Press “Customize”
- Log into your Poptropica account. Make sure you are on a non-SUI (non sound updated island).
- Open the Poptropica Avatar Studio in another tab.
- Type one of the usernames* (see list below) in the username box.
- Refresh Poptropica. If a message appears, do not hit retry, hit cancel. Press ‘Load’ a bunch of times on the Avatar Studio tab, then go back to the Poptropica tab and you’ll be prompted to save a new account with the cloned costume. Note that this will replace your current costume with that of the user you typed in.
I want Poptropica to create Halloween Island on next October any time after My Little Pony Island.
Here are the monsters in Halloween Island:
Click here for the Halloween Island Main Theme.
I want this members only “Changeling” costume in the Poptropica Store when My Little Pony Island gets store items.
I want Poptropica to make the Hot Air Balloon asset like this for My Little Pony Island.