- Download iPop
- Log in to the Poptropica account you want to change the costume of.
- Go to “Customizer”
- Switch “Customize by entering item IDs” to “Customize by entering the username of the account to clone.
- Type a costume username* (see list below) in “Username of account to clone”
- Clone only marks, pants, shirt, hair, item, pack, facial, overshirt, and overpants.
- Press “Customize”
- Log into your Poptropica account. Make sure you are on a non-SUI (non sound updated island).
- Open the Poptropica Avatar Studio in another tab.
- Type one of the usernames* (see list below) in the username box.
- Refresh Poptropica. If a message appears, do not hit retry, hit cancel. Press ‘Load’ a bunch of times on the Avatar Studio tab, then go back to the Poptropica tab and you’ll be prompted to save a new account with the cloned costume. Note that this will replace your current costume with that of the user you typed in.
I want Poptropica to create Halloween Island on next October any time after My Little Pony Island.
Here are the monsters in Halloween Island:
Click here for the Halloween Island Main Theme.
I sent a picture of myself with the Ice Cream Machine with the hashtag #FreeThe15.
On summertime, I want Poptropica to add summer fashion costumes to Poptropica, including the swimsuits:
Can Poptropica add a house to Home Island on Poptropica Original. Designing a house is similar to Poptropica Worlds.
Note: Players could get banned for letting their animal chew up the house. The ban will expire when the player cleans up the house.
I want the “Pet Shop” gold card (with poptropican animals for pets) in the Poptropica Store.on Poptropica Original. Don’t forget that players can choose the pet’s gender, then choose the pet’s color color, then name a pet, and finally adopt the pet. Don’t forget that Pet Shop is a multiplayer room. The pet can be any animal. Don’t forget to add pet supplies for players to put in the their house with other decorations.